Our Project for the Best Egovernment 2014 Competition
Our project for the Development of eGovernment Services – Statutory City of Chomutov came in 10th best in the Best Egovernment 2014 competition.
The following are some of its most important benefits:
- operating cost savings for the Chomutov City Council (MMCH),
- reduced time demands on managers and officials of the MMCH,
- improved access to (sharing of) timely and correct (guaranteed) information for public administrative authorities,
- improved IT security,
- faster service times for citizens of the administrative district of the Statutory City of Chomutov,
- fewer citizen hassles and difficulties whenever they need to contact a public authority,
- improved image of the public administration.
The results of this year’s Best Egovernment 2014 competition were announced on November 24, 2014 in the Municipal House in Prague. The competition included the most interesting e-government projects completed in the past year.
More articles from: Product news
Sightseeing have never been easier We are happy to announce that we participated on Key To Sights project which was initiated by the Ministry of Culture and the National Heritage Institute. […]Read more
Our project for the Development of eGovernment Services – Statutory City of Chomutov came in 10th best in the Best Egovernment 2014 competition. The following are some of its most important benefits: […]Read more
On Thursday, June 26, 2014, there was a broadcast on Czech Television, which complimented our data linkage project for the City Brno that helps rescue workers with the targeted delivery of patients […]Read more
In a planning phase for the past year, the plan to start the eradication of the hogweed infestation in the Karlovy Vary Region is about to start. In early August, dozens of […]Read more